- Home search
Accompany family to view pre-selected homes, help with identifying and selecting a home, assist with lease negotiations and signatures, make arrangements for deposits, initial rent payments, etc.
- Neighborhood familiarization
Once a neighborhood has been identified, accompany family on a community orientation, including emergency facilities, shopping, parks, churches, etc.
- Temporary Housing
Coordinate temporary housing as needed and allowed by corporation
- Utility hook-ups
Arrange for telephone, cable, internet, electricity, gas, water, etc.
School Search Assistance
- Conduct a needs assessment to collect information from assignee/spouse in order to identify the best schooling options for the child(ren).
- Share school information with assignee/spouse prior to their arrival in order to identify the options they would like to visit.
- Coordinate and accompany family/children to the school visits.
- Assist during registration process; make arrangements for testing, physicals etc.
Opening Bank Accounts/Bill Payment
- Accompany assignee/spouse to their choice of financial institutions to assist with opening of bank account (s).
- Explain the bill payment process and options, online banking, payment by check, etc. as customary in each location.
Obtaining driver’s license
- Provide driving manual or studying materials as applicable, make the necessary appointments, review process and accompany assignee/spouse to the motor vehicle office.
- Research volunteer opportunities, international/expatriate organizations, university classes, etc. as requested by spouse.
Leisure activities including club memberships
- Research and provide information regarding country clubs membership, theater, community organizations, etc. as requested.